Rostock Max V2 for Sale

Do you print/build/make/create 'stuff' for modifying SeeMeCNC machines? Post them here if you do so others can see and inquire about getting them!
heathenx
Printmaster!

Rostock Max V2 for Sale

Post by heathenx »

I think I'd like to sell my Rostock Max V2. I'm looking for $1,500. My printer was assembled by the crew at SeeMeCNC about a year ago. I've added Trick Laser Carbon Fiber Arms and Light Ring. Plus, I have 2 small LED's close to the bed. I've rewired the hotend with JST quick disconnects so swapping out the stock hot end for an E3D hotend is fairly easy. I have a .35mm nozzle on the stock hotend at the moment. If you sweet talk me then I may even throw in my E3Dv6 hotend if you want to give that a go.

There are no mechanical problems with the printer whatsoever. I keep it as tuned as I possibly can and it's very clean. I even dust it every 3-4 days. My only gripe is that I spend too much time calibrating things and not enough time printing. I think I'd like to return to the Cartesian/gantry crowd. Also, I usually print very small things. I wanted to future proof my printer by purchasing one with a large build volume but frankly, I can get by with something smaller.

I've attached a single picture. I can take more if needed. I live just a few miles from from the SeeMeCNC head quarters in Goshen, IN. I'll continue to use the printer until I can replace it. If you want some specific detail just PM me.

(Just so we're clear, the SeeMe guys are a fabulous bunch. I absolutely love and support what they are doing. I have much respect for them. It's nothing personal. :)
Attachments
0227151601.jpg
Jimustanguitar
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Re: Rostock Max V2 for Sale

Post by Jimustanguitar »

It's certainly appreciated in value since adding the MakerHive sticker!

I can vouch for Mark, he's a good guy that is meticulous about his machines. You won't find a machine that's received better care.
heathenx
Printmaster!

Post by heathenx »

:) Thanks, Jim. Btw, there's room to move on that price.
heathenx
Printmaster!

Post by heathenx »

I think I have a potential buyer lined up.
heathenx
Printmaster!

Post by heathenx »

Sold!

Return to “Members Marketplace”