Rostock Max V2 Upgrades

Do you print/build/make/create 'stuff' for modifying SeeMeCNC machines? Post them here if you do so others can see and inquire about getting them!
jebrown21
Noob

Rostock Max V2 Upgrades

Post by jebrown21 »

Hi All,

I recently purchased a couple Trick Laser upgrades and due to life events needing to sell them. I have the Trick Laser Carbon Fiber arms, and the Trick Laser Trick Trucks. The Trick Trucks I actually just received maybe 3 or 4 days ago. They have not been opened yet and includes all the needed hardware from OpenBuilds to set it up.

The Carbon Fiber arms are maybe 2 weeks old. And as mentioned before, the Trick Trucks are still in their sealed packaging. There is nothing wrong with these items.

I need these sold asap, so I will sell these a little cheaper then what I paid for them and I will pay for shipping.

I will take $80 for the Carbon Fiber Arms (orig. $85 plus shipping) and I will take $100 for the Trick Trucks set including the OpenBuilds hardware. (orig. $50+shipping and around another $50'ish+shipping)

Thanks
BenTheRighteous
Printmaster!

Re: Rostock Max V2 Upgrades

Post by BenTheRighteous »

I was waiting to see if someone else would want them, but it looks like you don't have any takers so I'll take the whole package off your hands!

PM me your payment information (bitcoin rulez, paypal droolz! :lol:) and I'll take care of it today.

Good luck with whatever it is that's causing you to sell. Hope it's nothing too severe.
nitewatchman wrote:it was much cleaner and easier than killing a chicken on top of the printer.
jebrown21
Noob

Re: Rostock Max V2 Upgrades

Post by jebrown21 »

Sold,

Thanks!

Return to “Members Marketplace”