Looking for part of extruder for Rostock Max V2

Do you print/build/make/create 'stuff' for modifying SeeMeCNC machines? Post them here if you do so others can see and inquire about getting them!
MARSTECH
Plasticator

Looking for part of extruder for Rostock Max V2

Post by MARSTECH »

Hi, I'm looking for a way to just get the part of the extruder in between the nozzle and the insulator. I'm looking to see if I can find an someone's extra I could buy or a 3rd party one that is compatible. I don't want to have to buy a whole new extruder kit. If anyone has an extra one, I could paypal you the money. Thanks
redoverred
Printmaster!

Re: Looking for part of extruder for Rostock Max V2

Post by redoverred »

MARSTECH wrote:Hi, I'm looking for a way to just get the part of the extruder in between the nozzle and the insulator. I'm looking to see if I can find an someone's extra I could buy or a 3rd party one that is compatible. I don't want to have to buy a whole new extruder kit. If anyone has an extra one, I could paypal you the money. Thanks
I'll send you my whole old extruder, however you're going to have to clean out the old resistors and orange gunk. Are you in the US? If so, PM me your email address and I can get this setup easily for no cost to you other than shipping.
MARSTECH
Plasticator

Re: Looking for part of extruder for Rostock Max V2

Post by MARSTECH »

Thanks for the offer! I'll PM you now.

Return to “Members Marketplace”