Sold - Rostock Max for Sale

Do you print/build/make/create 'stuff' for modifying SeeMeCNC machines? Post them here if you do so others can see and inquire about getting them!
CJGerard
Printmaster!

Sold - Rostock Max for Sale

Post by CJGerard »

Alright fella's it seems i have gotten myself into a financial crunch and i need to see my printer for some cash. So if anyone is interested in it please make me a reasonable offer.
Attachments
DSC01275.JPG
DSC01264.JPG
DSC01262.JPG
Last edited by CJGerard on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Boss 1 - "I'm tiered of arguing with you! You come up with the MOST Stupid-Outlandish-Impossible way to do something & then you walk out into the shop and DO IT and IT WORKS. Its no fun anymore."
Boss 2 - "Huh? Chris is a Ninja?"
Eaglezsoar
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Re: Rostock Max for Sale

Post by Eaglezsoar »

I can't purchase your printer, wish I could.
I was just wondering if you had anyone interested?
I know what it is like to be in a financial crunch and I wish
you the best luck in finding a buyer.
drivenstyle
Noob

Post by drivenstyle »

I am getting ready to buy one on Monday. what is it going to cost me to ship to Kansas City? When did you buy it? How much have you used it?
CJGerard
Printmaster!

Post by CJGerard »

I wish you could buy it also Eaglezsaor, you helped me so much with getting it up and running.

I have one person that has shown interest in it and has pmed me. but no cash has changed hands yet. I'm getting ready to list it and everything i have for it on ebay. An unassembled kit sold on there in November for $825 and there is an assembled first generation listed for $1100.

@ Drivenstyle, I really don't know much about shipping or even how to ship it without taking it all the way apart. I am looking into it now, if you have any suggestions it would be appreciated.
Boss 1 - "I'm tiered of arguing with you! You come up with the MOST Stupid-Outlandish-Impossible way to do something & then you walk out into the shop and DO IT and IT WORKS. Its no fun anymore."
Eaglezsoar
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Post by Eaglezsoar »

CJGerard wrote:I wish you could buy it also Eaglezsaor, you helped me so much with getting it up and running.

I have one person that has shown interest in it and has pmed me. but no cash has changed hands yet. I'm getting ready to list it and everything i have for it on ebay. An unassembled kit sold on there in November for $825 and there is an assembled first generation listed for $1100.

@ Drivenstyle, I really don't know much about shipping or even how to ship it without taking it all the way apart. I am looking into it now, if you have any suggestions it would be appreciated.
The shipping cost on shipping it assembled would be horrendous. You are going to have to take it apart and even then the shipping costs are going to be high. It would be better
if you posted it as a local pickup item but then you really limit the potential buyers. A quandary for sure but everything has a solution.
CJGerard
Printmaster!

Post by CJGerard »

I am thinking it might be better to take it apart and split it up into several packages. I believe that would bring the shipping cost down quite a bit.
Eaglezsoar
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Post by Eaglezsoar »

CJGerard wrote:I am thinking it might be better to take it apart and split it up into several packages. I believe that would bring the shipping cost down quite a bit.
I think that would be the best approach and tell the buyer how to get the assembly manual.
I wish you didn't have to sell it but I do understand and I wish you the best on selling it.
CJGerard
Printmaster!

Post by CJGerard »

The coolest thing about being a tool and die maker is that i know there will always be an opportunity to make another. :)
Eaglezsoar
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Post by Eaglezsoar »

CJGerard wrote:The coolest thing about being a tool and die maker is that i know there will always be an opportunity to make another. :)
Great attitude!
Catfang
Plasticator

Post by Catfang »

IM sent! :)

Return to “Members Marketplace”