Looking to buy Duet and Panel Due in US

Do you print/build/make/create 'stuff' for modifying SeeMeCNC machines? Post them here if you do so others can see and inquire about getting them!
Eaglezsoar
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Looking to buy Duet and Panel Due in US

Post by Eaglezsoar »

Looking to purchase a new model DUET and DUE PANEL that is in the United States.
Anyone willing to sell such, Please PM me or email me at [email protected]
IMBoring25
Printmaster!

Re: Looking to buy Duet and Panel Due in US

Post by IMBoring25 »

They're currently out of stock on the PanelDue but I've been very surprised how quickly things come straight from think3dprint3d considering it's international shipping.
Eaglezsoar
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Post by Eaglezsoar »

IMBoring25 wrote:They're currently out of stock on the PanelDue but I've been very surprised how quickly things come straight from think3dprint3d considering it's international shipping.
Yes, I have seen that Company and it looks as though I will be forced to use them once they get the PanelDue back in stock.
The Duet and associated parts do not seem to be sold anywhere in the United States.
mhackney
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Post by mhackney »

Think3DPrint is the place to get them Eagle. They developed the Duet .6 and .85 and manufacture them and the PanelDue. No one sells them in the US yet. I know they are working on a US distributor but noting concrete yet. Shipping is not too bad and delivery for me was less than 3 days on all 3 orders I've placed with them. They are good to do business with, responsive to questions, etc.

Sublime Layers - my blog on Musings and Experiments in 3D Printing Technology and Art

Start Here:
A Strategy for Successful (and Great) Prints

Strategies for Resolving Print Artifacts

The Eclectic Angler
geneb
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Post by geneb »

(Sorry to hijack your thread Eagle!)

So far I've only managed to get Blue MAX refitted with the FSRs. It's a v1 machine, so is quite likely very similar to your machine mhackney. Have you (or are you willing to) written up an Idiot's Guide to Singing a Duet With Your Rostock MAX? :D

tnx.

g.
Delta Power!
Defeat the Cartesian Agenda!
http://www.f15sim.com - 80-0007, The only one of its kind.
http://geneb.simpits.org - Technical and Simulator Projects
Eaglezsoar
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Post by Eaglezsoar »

Thanks for your replies gentlemen, and Gene you and Mhackney are always permitted to hijack my thread.
It adds interest to the thread. And the Idiot's guide to singing a Duet is a great idea as well as FSR's for the Duet based printer.
mhackney
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Post by mhackney »

Over a year ago, I retired my V1 Max so it has "universal connectors" coming to the control board. I can then just make up short adapters to connect to specific types of controllers (Azteeg X3 Pro, smoothie, Duet, etc) so I can swap back and forth easily. Right now, my Max is running the Azteeg X3 Pro because I was doing some 4 color work with the Kraken hot end.

I have my Kossel250 running a Duet .85 and FSRs though and the FSR set up is identical. I'll start a thread in the Duet forum and post some photos and my config - that should get folks started.

Sublime Layers - my blog on Musings and Experiments in 3D Printing Technology and Art

Start Here:
A Strategy for Successful (and Great) Prints

Strategies for Resolving Print Artifacts

The Eclectic Angler
Eaglezsoar
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Post by Eaglezsoar »

mhackney wrote:Over a year ago, I retired my V1 Max so it has "universal connectors" coming to the control board. I can then just make up short adapters to connect to specific types of controllers (Azteeg X3 Pro, smoothie, Duet, etc) so I can swap back and forth easily. Right now, my Max is running the Azteeg X3 Pro because I was doing some 4 color work with the Kraken hot end.

I have my Kossel250 running a Duet .85 and FSRs though and the FSR set up is identical. I'll start a thread in the Duet forum and post some photos and my config - that should get folks started.
Thank you for giving all of our users (myself included) a lot of your time. I don't think you hear it enough, you are sincerely appreciated.

Return to “Members Marketplace”