New Member from Central California

Introduce yourself to the community!
EskimoRuler
Plasticator

New Member from Central California

Post by EskimoRuler »

Hello All,

I finally decided to purchase a 3D Printer after a couple of years of interest. I am new to 3D Printing so I weighed all my options befor starting this hobby. Having access to my Dad's machine shop and other resources I know that I am capable of building one from scratch. But with life being life, I determined that I did not want to put in the amount of time for research design, and building around work and other activities, so I set out for a kit. There are very few top notch kits out there to consider, but after finding SeemeCNC, I knew the Rostock Max v2 was the one.

So I now find my self with a Black Rostock Max v2 that was delivered on Friday. I finally got around to opening it Sunday and getting started.

The only upgrades that I plan to do from the start is Paint the edges Orange (Go Giants!), Upgrade the power supply, and install Dampers curtesy of astroboy907 (Thanks a bunch!).

All in all I am very pleased with my decision to purchase the Rostock Max v2. The amount of information that is already on this Forum is amazing. I have been able to get all the information that I needed to make my decision and also decided on what upgrades and how to perform them, just by reading some threads. I am sure that I will end up with some questions eventually but as of now this community is awesome.

I look forward to learning more about 3D Printing and collaborating with you all on the forum!
Box.jpg
Open.jpg
Unbox.jpg
Paint.jpg
Eaglezsoar
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Re: New Member from Central California

Post by Eaglezsoar »

Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the Forum.
We are ready to help if you have any problems or questions.
Enjoy your build and thank you for buying SeeMeCNC.

Return to “New Member introduction”