I MISS MY PRINTER!

Introduce yourself to the community!
Chris Muncy
Printmaster!

I MISS MY PRINTER!

Post by Chris Muncy »

I haven't touched my printer in almost 6 weeks now and have serious withdrawal. Unfortunately work has me on the road every week and I'll be travelling for the next 2. Then I'll have a break for a few weeks then more travel through the Summer.

Weekends are spent with the4 family and getting honey-do's done so any extracurricular activities are taking a back seat. I still try to hit the forums when I am traveling but don't judge my lack of posts on reduced interest.

Keep on printing guys!
Chris Muncy
H-1 #5
Extrude3D
Printmaster!

Re: I MISS MY PRINTER!

Post by Extrude3D »

Chris Muncy wrote:I haven't touched my printer in almost 6 weeks now and have serious withdrawal. Unfortunately work has me on the road every week and I'll be travelling for the next 2. Then I'll have a break for a few weeks then more travel through the Summer.

Weekends are spent with the4 family and getting honey-do's done so any extracurricular activities are taking a back seat. I still try to hit the forums when I am traveling but don't judge my lack of posts on reduced interest.

Keep on printing guys!
Darn, I was enjoying your posts/comments Chris.

Oh well, go have fun with your family. Your printer will always be there.
-Extrude3D/Brent
Dave_Sohlstrom
Printmaster!

Post by Dave_Sohlstrom »

Chris

Your just going to have to mod your H-1 into a traveling H-1. Then you will have something to do in the motel at night rather than watch the one eye cyclops.
Dave Sohlstrom

H-1 Tank
Chris Muncy
Printmaster!

Post by Chris Muncy »

That would be nice and I have actually thought of that but once I load up my luggage and laptops there isn't much room for anything else in my lil red car.

As it stands, my printer is almost completely disassembled. I have new quick connects for electrical, the new hot end rebuilt with a new smaller acorn nozzle ( thanks Steve and John), and new cable to rewire everything as well as a new stained pine plank to mount everything on.

But now that my daughter and granddaughter have moved out, that will allow more time ( actually shorten my honey-do list) so possibly between 2 am and 5 am I might have some time.
Chris Muncy
H-1 #5
michaellatif
Printmaster!

Post by michaellatif »

Thats about when I get to print, 1am - 3:30am. Sleep? Who needs sleep? ;-)
Mike Latif
H-1 #3
Extrude3D
Printmaster!

Post by Extrude3D »

The UP! 3D Printer is expensive (http://pp3dp.com/) but it is a portable 3D printer.

Cash in 401K, acquire printer...
-Extrude3D/Brent
johnoly99
Printmaster!

Post by johnoly99 »

Hey Chris, we'll still be here. Make sure you stick around close, we will have some good stuff coming up soon, especially for our current members/users/customers/buddies!
Extrude3D
Printmaster!

Post by Extrude3D »

johnoly99 wrote:Hey Chris, we'll still be here. Make sure you stick around close, we will have some good stuff coming up soon, especially for our current members/users/customers/buddies!
Woot!
-Extrude3D/Brent

Return to “New Member introduction”