3 POINT LEVELING BED GOES WRONG

Having a problem? Post it here and someone will be along shortly to help
CAMY014
Plasticator

3 POINT LEVELING BED GOES WRONG

Post by CAMY014 »

MY ERIS 3D PRINTER IS NEW, I HAD THE CHANCE TO HAPPILY PRINT A COUPLE OF DAYS, THEN TO MY 3POINT LEVELING BED THE EXTRUDER STARTS TO MOVE AND GOES STUCK IN A ROD COLUMN AND STOPS. TO RETURN TO HOME POSITION I HAVE TO UNPLUG THE PRINER AND PLUG IT AGAIN AND THE' HOME ALL' COMAND WORKS WELL. I CAN PRINT NOTHING WITH LEVELING BED DISABLED,AND I TRY THE 3POINT LEVELING BED AND AGAIN THE EXTRUDER IS STUCK IN THE SAME ROD......AND SO ON. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP , I AM NEW IN 3D PRINTING AND GCODES ARE BEYOND MY UNDERSTANDING..... PLEASE HELP
joe
Printmaster!

Re: 3 POINT LEVELING BED GOES WRONG

Post by joe »

Call support. That is why you paid the big bucks for the Eris. AND STOP YELLING!
Mac The Knife
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Post by Mac The Knife »

What is this " 3POINT LEVELING BED"? Is this something from Mattercontrol? Or are you using the gcode file "FULL_CALIBRATION.txt" that SeeMeCNC wrote?
R-Max V2
Eris
Folger Tech FT-5 R2
Xenocrates
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Post by Xenocrates »

If support doesn't get to you quickly, or even if they do, could you give us a video of what you mean? Just film the printer and your screen as you start the leveling, and what it does. Beyond that, some advice

[img]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/fac ... ldges1.jpg[/img]
Machines:
Rostock Max V2, Duet .8.5, PT100 enabled E3D V6 and volcano, Raymond style enclosure
Automation Technology 60W laser cutter/engraver
1m X-carve router

Sic Transit Gloria Mundi
01-10011-11111100001
CAMY014
Plasticator

Post by CAMY014 »

Mac The Knife wrote:What is this " 3POINT LEVELING BED"? Is this something from Mattercontrol? Or are you using the gcode file "FULL_CALIBRATION.txt" that SeeMeCNC wrote?
I used many times the calibration gcode not succesfull, but now that i used it it changed the' home all axes' to x 3000, y 3000, z 3000 and extruders 150.He is not correctly homing now. that is new! I tried again the bed leveling (YES THE 3 POINT LEVELING SOFTWARE) and it worked but with the new home all axes. And he is returned 3d printing!!!!!! I am amaized. the extruder is printing a little to the right of the center of the bed but i can live with that Have a good day ! Well there are news , he printed the part but is deformed,it is twisted probably because of the wrong homing on x and y axes....I fixed the homing (EEPROM X WAS NOT 0) but now he is messing again with the leveling bed an i can not print....Well i tryed again and the leveling bed a success and is printing well .....do not ask me what happened, that i do not know,i guess the printer has his own life...
Last edited by CAMY014 on Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:29 am, edited 4 times in total.
CAMY014
Plasticator

Post by CAMY014 »

joe wrote:Call support. That is why you paid the big bucks for the Eris. AND STOP YELLING!
I call it and i am waiting for an answer .Stopping yelling for now. I TRIED BED LEVELING AND IT WORKED BUT IT CHANGED THE 0 HOMING. REGARDLESS, I TRIED TO PRINT AND IT WORKS!!!!!!! ITS ACTUALLY PRINTING BUT NOT IN THE CENTER OF THE BED SLIGTLY ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED WHERE THE NEW ' HOME ALL' IS. It prints but it prints a twisted part....I fixed the home command(G28) by changing the x value to 0 in EEProm settings, but now the leveling process is wrong again...... Then i tryed again and the bed leveling was good and the print was good....i am speachless for now.... crazy machine....
Last edited by CAMY014 on Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
CAMY014
Plasticator

Post by CAMY014 »

joe wrote:Call support. That is why you paid the big bucks for the Eris. AND STOP YELLING!
calling support. Have a good day !
CAMY014
Plasticator

Post by CAMY014 »

Xenocrates wrote:If support doesn't get to you quickly, or even if they do, could you give us a video of what you mean? Just film the printer and your screen as you start the leveling, and what it does. Beyond that, some advice

[img]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/fac ... ldges1.jpg[/img]
I am guessing that the electronics go wilde something is maybe heating and works improperly......

Return to “Troubleshooting”