printer calibration for eris 3d printer how to

Having a problem? Post it here and someone will be along shortly to help
CAMY014
Plasticator

printer calibration for eris 3d printer how to

Post by CAMY014 »

how can i calibrate my eris 3d printer? no method that i tried worked and i can print nothing for some long days.
Qdeathstar
Printmaster!

Re: printer calibration for eris 3d printer how to

Post by Qdeathstar »

I would contact seemecnc support.. I don't think the auto calibration feature works too well, based on what I've read.. Some people who actually have it have given up on the auto calibration all together..
Mac The Knife
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Post by Mac The Knife »

Yes it can be manually calibrated through changing the endstop settings in the eeprom. I print a 5 inch diameter circle, and measure it at each tower location. For leveling, I would not adjust the Y tower offset, just the X and Z. I would take the measurement of say the X tower, and compare it to the Y tower. The difference in mm will be divided by .0125 to determine the number of steps to add, or subtract to the X tower offset. I would then do the same for Z. I have a lcd display installed on my Eris, so I can calibrate the Z height from the display,,,, As you may not have that option, Once you have your bed "leveled", you would then add, or subtract steps to all three tower offset settings to adjust your Z height.
Good luck.
R-Max V2
Eris
Folger Tech FT-5 R2
CAMY014
Plasticator

Post by CAMY014 »

thank you for your advice . Have a good day!

Return to “Troubleshooting”