I is a hopeless case

Having a problem? Post it here and someone will be along shortly to help
stonewater
Printmaster!

I is a hopeless case

Post by stonewater »

first thanks everyone for all your help when I first got this thing..... but at this point in time I am at a loss for what to do..... I just dont have time to learn all the ins and outs of this thing, especially the .h files. I have my day job and my own startup business I am trying to run. should have bought an orion... anyway I am willing to pay someone to get this rostock max working... so if anyone is in oregon with a working rostock I will bring mine over and we can take a crack at it..... or I will sell this thing for what I paid for it unassembled and I will buy an orion.... either way its gonna cost me....

Tom C
MAX V1
325 MM carbon arms trick trucks effector mount LED ring heat spreader
Corvair750
V6 Hotend
Robo 3D
Flashforge creator
http://WWW.TeslagenX.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - Bedini experimenter kits, books, DVD's
Eaglezsoar
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Re: I is a hopeless case

Post by Eaglezsoar »

stonewater wrote:first thanks everyone for all your help when I first got this thing..... but at this point in time I am at a loss for what to do..... I just dont have time to learn all the ins and outs of this thing, especially the .h files. I have my day job and my own startup business I am trying to run. should have bought an orion... anyway I am willing to pay someone to get this rostock max working... so if anyone is in oregon with a working rostock I will bring mine over and we can take a crack at it..... or I will sell this thing for what I paid for it unassembled and I will buy an orion.... either way its gonna cost me....

Tom C
You might want to post it in SeeMe's List if you want to sell it.
“ Do Not Regret Growing Older. It is a Privilege Denied to Many. ”
JohnStack
Printmaster!

Post by JohnStack »

I would sell it if you can't devote the time. Orions print right out of the box - you might have to update the software sometime in the future; however, it would reduce your time investment.

You can probably get $800 for your open box version.
Technologist, Maker, Willing to question conventional logic
http://dropc.am/p/KhiI1a" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TFMike
Printmaster!

Post by TFMike »

what are you wanting to sell/ship it for? Shipping is going to be a major issue price wise I reckon.
stonewater
Printmaster!

Post by stonewater »

950 plus shipping.. I can get good shipping rates thru the company I work for. less than 50 bucks easy.
T
MAX V1
Corvair750
V6 Hotend
Robo 3D
Flashforge creator
http://WWW.TeslagenX.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - Bedini experimenter kits, books, DVD's
TFMike
Printmaster!

Post by TFMike »

stonewater wrote:950 plus shipping.. I can get good shipping rates thru the company I work for. less than 50 bucks easy.
T
but thats basically the same price as thru seemecnc, I'm interested but would like to retrofit it with longer aluminum extrusions (4 feet probably) and a smoothie board
stonewater
Printmaster!

Post by stonewater »

TFMIKE... yea you get free assembly....I am gonna keep it and work on it after the energy science conference in hayden... I will have more time after the show. to busy makin other stuff right now. I have hope...

Tom C
MAX V1
Corvair750
V6 Hotend
Robo 3D
Flashforge creator

Return to “Troubleshooting”