Extra units

Having a problem? Post it here and someone will be along shortly to help
Titeo
Plasticator

Extra units

Post by Titeo »

Hi all,

I recently bought a SeeMeCNC and wonder if I assembled correctly because after I've finished, there are a lot of tools left. I wonder if I've missed anything? Please advise.

Thank you very much,

Here are some pictures of the final product!
Attachments
1087.JPG
1086.JPG
1085.JPG
1090.JPG
1085.JPG
xojins
Prints-a-lot

Re: Extra units

Post by xojins »

I just finished assembly of my kit and I have almost the same leftover parts.
Titeo
Plasticator

Post by Titeo »

What is the black thing like a C use for?
jasco13
Printmaster!

Post by jasco13 »

I had parts missing and lots of extra parts after i finished mine. I didn't get that c shaped thing. Wonder what it is for. I did get the biggest Zip-tie I've ever seen, but don't know what it is for either.
Eric
Printmaster!

Post by Eric »

I just received my kit today and counted everything into spare plastic parts boxes for the build. No mystery C-shaped object and no zip-ties of any size. Going off the parts lists, I have a few extras on all the sheetmetal screws, including a couple 1/2" screws that were in the 1" bag. A few extra washers too. Everything else matched exactly.

Of course, I haven't started building yet, so I don't know if everything on the list actually gets used.
Titeo
Plasticator

Post by Titeo »

Everything look good but there some pronlem.
1:motor and the controller board is noisy.
2:the frame doesnt look really solid.

I'm soldering the velleman, heated bed and hot end now.
Ps: the clamp belt for x axis is really cheap you have to drill the hole yourself my screw drop out of the hole if x axis run too much. They need try to fix this problem
michaellatif
Printmaster!

Post by michaellatif »

Titeo wrote:Everything look good but there some pronlem.
1:motor and the controller board is noisy.
2:the frame doesnt look really solid.

I'm soldering the velleman, heated bed and hot end now.
Ps: the clamp belt for x axis is really cheap you have to drill the hole yourself my screw drop out of the hole if x axis run too much. They need try to fix this problem
Hey Titeo,

What do you mean by 'motor/controller board is noisy'? Can you elaborate a little?
Also, the frame on the H-1/H-1.1 is solid, it may look weak, but it is quite sturdy and is rigid, you will see this when you start using it.
I also have the new X carriage, the belt clamps are great but I don't use them. I think the reason the holes are not there is just because of that, not everyone will want to use the belt clamps and have a different way to mount the belts. As long as you drill a smaller hole then the screws they should not fall out. Remember, don't over tighten them, just enough to have them hold thats all that is needed.
Mike Latif
H-1 #3
Titeo
Plasticator

Post by Titeo »

When nothing is running i can still hear the sound errrrrrrrrr from motor and board if I press reset on mach3 no sound.
jasco13
Printmaster!

Post by jasco13 »

My motors hum/buzz if they are engaged, but not moving. Real high pitched and I'm sure if I was 15 years older I probably wouldn't be able to hear it. I think the steppers are running to keep everything stationary (providing torque to keep things from rotating freely). Is there an option to turn off the stepper motors in Mach? If I turn off the motors in repetier (Ramps setup) the sound also goes away so it is just from motors when they are being sent a signal.

The noise drives my dog nuts and is a little annoying to me, but I can turn off the motors.

Matt

Return to “Troubleshooting”