HO Scale Amish Minivan

Show off your latest creations, whether 3D printed or not
Burley
Prints-a-lot

HO Scale Amish Minivan

Post by Burley »

I'm building HO scale accessories. Using Autodesk Fusion 360 as the CAD program, and Matter Control. The wheels are 12mm in diameter. The 'radioactive' sign on the back, is for those following on foot. :lol: Done on the Rostock V3. First real 3D print project.

Jim
Attachments
back.jpg
barry99705
Printmaster!

Re: HO Scale Amish Minivan

Post by barry99705 »

Heh, I about rear ended one of those a month or so ago. Didn't have any placards or lights.
Never do anything you don't want to have to explain to the paramedics.
Jimustanguitar
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Post by Jimustanguitar »

barry99705 wrote:Heh, I about rear ended one of those a month or so ago. Didn't have any placards or lights.
I know somebody who did hit one, and it hurt their truck worse than the buggy. I guess they've got some pretty substantial wood inside.
You around the Indiana Amish, or Pennsylvania?

That's a great looking print! I've spoken to the local NMRA club about 3D printing two years in a row. Great group of industrious guys! I've actually been surprised how dedicated they are to trains. Every year several of them will tell me that they'd rather just buy parts from ShapeWays than take time away from one hobby to learn another :)
barry99705
Printmaster!

Post by barry99705 »

Jimustanguitar wrote:
barry99705 wrote:Heh, I about rear ended one of those a month or so ago. Didn't have any placards or lights.
I know somebody who did hit one, and it hurt their truck worse than the buggy. I guess they've got some pretty substantial wood inside.
You around the Indiana Amish, or Pennsylvania?

That can't be good for the horse! I'm an hour east of Richmond IN in Ohio.
Never do anything you don't want to have to explain to the paramedics.

Return to “What are YOU making?”