Tiny Track - FPV RC

Show off your latest creations, whether 3D printed or not
Red Sand
Printmaster!

Tiny Track - FPV RC

Post by Red Sand »

I designed a very small tracked vehicle using two very small continuous rotation servos

Then I created a new CAD model from scratch

I printed all the parts and discovered a design flaw :oops: (ha, we've all been there, eh)

As I began printing the new parts my ERIS printer went crazy - I have a new hot end to be delivered Thursday, 17-May-2018

Are there any exploded views of the ERIS - or - are there any step-by-step maintenance or build documents for the ERIS?

Thank you,

RS
:)
Attachments
bw tiny track, concept 02, 20.JPG
Mac The Knife
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Re: Tiny Track - FPV RC

Post by Mac The Knife »

No, there isn't, but installing a new hotend isn't hard,,, That is if you're installing a stock hotend.
R-Max V2
Eris
Folger Tech FT-5 R2
Red Sand
Printmaster!

Post by Red Sand »

Mac The Knife wrote: That is if you're installing a stock hotend.
The current and new hotend are from SeeMeCNC for the ERIS so I hope it goes well

It would be nice to have a document to guide through the process - maybe I'll make one

Thank you
Red Sand
Printmaster!

Post by Red Sand »

I realize this is not SeeMeCNC's fault but the USPS Priority Mail shipment of my new hotend was supposed to be delivered on Thursday - now for some reason it's in a USPS facility 55 miles away with no mention of when it will be delivered - none :(

I've experienced two similar (but not this bad) experiences with USPS Priority Mail in the past two months (this is the third time)

My vacation ends this week and I was so much looking forward to completing this project

Oh well - I guess it could be worse

Sorry - just had to vent

Return to “What are YOU making?”