Imperial March

Show off your latest creations, whether 3D printed or not
lightninjay
Printmaster!

Imperial March

Post by lightninjay »

Figured it was worth giving it a shot.

Basically I just fiddled with speeds and distances until it sounded right!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88UMYip6KhI

Here's the gcode for anyone that wants to hear their printer play it. May or may not sound the same on your steppers!
ImperialMarch.gcode
(432 Bytes) Downloaded 241 times
EDIT: I have uploaded a modified Gcode file that should also work on an Orion!
OrionImperialMarch.gcode
(326 Bytes) Downloaded 171 times
Last edited by lightninjay on Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:43 pm, edited 7 times in total.
If at first you don't succeed, you're doing something wrong. Try again, and if it fails again, try once more. Through trial and error, one can be the first to accomplish something great.
HesDeadJim
Printmaster!

Re: Imperial March

Post by HesDeadJim »

Now THAT is AWESOME!
Steve S. (HesDeadJim)
Omaha, Nebraska
Rostock Max v2

"I am Dyslexia of Borg. Fusistance is retail. Your ass will be laminated."
precisionbee
Noob

Post by precisionbee »

I am new to SeeMeCNC, will introduce myself in the appropriate spot later...but just wanted to say:

I had been looking around for my own rapid proto machine for some time, found the Rostock Max v2...was hemming-hawing back/forth about this printer vs. that printer...but then I saw this video.

Is it bad that it was THIS video of the Rostock playing the Imperial March song that convinced me to get the Rostock!? Naw, prolly not...
An awesome video!

So far have completed prints of the two fan shrouds, installed them, everything is working as it should be, so far, pretty impressed with this machine...now my head is swimming with ideas, cannot decide what to print next!
Eaglezsoar
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Post by Eaglezsoar »

precisionbee wrote:I am new to SeeMeCNC, will introduce myself in the appropriate spot later...but just wanted to say:

I had been looking around for my own rapid proto machine for some time, found the Rostock Max v2...was hemming-hawing back/forth about this printer vs. that printer...but then I saw this video.

Is it bad that it was THIS video of the Rostock playing the Imperial March song that convinced me to get the Rostock!? Naw, prolly not...
An awesome video!

So far have completed prints of the two fan shrouds, installed them, everything is working as it should be, so far, pretty impressed with this machine...now my head is swimming with ideas, cannot decide what to print next!
I am glad you chose the Rostock Max!
lightninjay
Printmaster!

Post by lightninjay »

precisionbee wrote:I am new to SeeMeCNC, will introduce myself in the appropriate spot later...but just wanted to say:

An awesome video!

Hah! I never knew such a simple video would make someone want to spend a thousand smackeroos on a 3d printer! Glad my own tinkering could be an inspiration for someone. :)
If at first you don't succeed, you're doing something wrong. Try again, and if it fails again, try once more. Through trial and error, one can be the first to accomplish something great.

Return to “What are YOU making?”