ORION Logo Contest

General info from SeeMeCNC HQ
astroboy907
Printmaster!

Re: ORION Logo Contest

Post by astroboy907 »

lordbinky wrote:If the top of the triangle is a flat part, it makes it more likely to read as an O than an A.
Lol I was messing around last night and tried that too. Personally I don't like the look but if it is more readable... A triangle just doesn't look good for an O. It could pass as a D or an A, but reading it as an O is hard...
orion8.jpg
One more...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Flateric wrote: Black ABS, weak part, bizzare holes, bad layer adhesion, loss of details. Loss of sanity.
My Heatware!.
lordbinky
Printmaster!

Post by lordbinky »

lol that's the tradeoff, it assaults the eye a little bit, but it sure doesn't look like an A.
alexzogh
Plasticator

Post by alexzogh »

Ok,

threw together a few different logo's - All are vector's in case you want them single color / engraveable
orion4.png
orion3.png
or9.png
or10.png
orion2.png

Please don't take offense at this, but maybe you should have a contest for your company logo :>

Let me know your thoughts
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
astroboy907
Printmaster!

Post by astroboy907 »

alexzogh wrote:Ok,

threw together a few different logo's - All are vector's in case you want them single color / engraveable
orion4.png
orion3.png
or9.png
or10.png
orion2.png

Please don't take offense at this, but maybe you should have a contest for your company logo :>

Let me know your thoughts
Nice logos! Obviously you have done some design before (unlike me, the most I've done is basic HTML/CSS layouts). Personally I like the top one but it reminds me of the Ubisoft logo or some linux logo. I would be up for putting a seemeeCNC logo together too!
Flateric wrote: Black ABS, weak part, bizzare holes, bad layer adhesion, loss of details. Loss of sanity.
My Heatware!.
johnoly99
Printmaster!

Post by johnoly99 »

Ok guys,

The contest is now closed for new submissions. Got some really good ideas, My personal fav. was lordblinky's :D

We'll be looking at them all over the next few days, but, if you submitted anything, check your PM's on here, you've already won something for your efforts.

Thanks again!

John Oly
astroboy907
Printmaster!

Post by astroboy907 »

Did you guys ever decide a winner? If not maybe you should reopen for submissions... IMO.
My Heatware!.

Return to “General Announcments”