Anyone have detailed pictures?

All about the retired H-1.1 3D Printers
3DFrost
Plasticator

Anyone have detailed pictures?

Post by 3DFrost »

Just got my H1-1 kit and I'm currently in the process of constructing it. There are however a few aspects of the build that I'm not too sure
about/wondering if I'm missing some pieces. Because of the current lack of instructions if anyone who has finished the build could upload
some images capturing each of the major parts of the printer, as a means of deducing how it is built, that would be greatly appreciated.
Also if anyone knows which instruction sets are effected by the redesign that would also be helpful :D
stienman
Printmaster!

Re: Anyone have detailed pictures?

Post by stienman »

This might help you a little bit:

http://forum.seemecnc.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=793
3DFrost
Plasticator

Post by 3DFrost »

Thanks, I think that video will help me a lot; works just like a bunch of pictures, assuming a spam the pause button :lol:

As a side question on the rear base frame sub-assembly the plastic bushing center hole is too small (1/8th inch) for the
threaded rod; now I received two of these bushings, can I dill one of them out to the proper sized center hole, or will I
need it somewhere else in the build?
jasco13
Printmaster!

Post by jasco13 »

Check your bags. There should be one in there that will fit. I got one that was too small and two that did fit. Only ended up using 1 of the tree if I recall correctly.
3DFrost
Plasticator

Post by 3DFrost »

Ya I double checked, while I did receive three brushing they were all of the wrong size. However using a drill press I was able to
widen the diameter of one of them (hopefully I won't need it) and was able to continue on.

Return to “H-1.1 3D Printers”