Borrow printer in San Antonio/Austin for prosthetic conf?

General hangout discussion area for other non-printing stuff
jeffhuber
Printmaster!

Borrow printer in San Antonio/Austin for prosthetic conf?

Post by jeffhuber »

Hey Everyone,

I'm Jeff. We use Rostock Max v2s to print prosthetics. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNvjOeZO9kg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; We've sold a bunch of them which is really cool!

We are exhibiting at a conference in San Antonio in October and I would LOVE to have a Rostock at our booth. Only challenge is we are in San Francisco and are flying. Would anyone in the area be willing to share theirs for a few days? If so - please let me know! :D

Edit: Also Austin! If there are any folks in Austin - we will actually be flying in and out of Austin.
Last edited by jeffhuber on Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rostock max v2 with e3d v6
Jimustanguitar
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Re: Borrow printer in San Antonio for prosthetic conference?

Post by Jimustanguitar »

I'm traveling to SA in October too, the week of the 4th I think.
If you get in touch with other makers from the area, I'd love to meet them and check out the local makerspaces while I'm there!
johnoly99
Printmaster!

Post by johnoly99 »

Hey Guys, John here from the shop. PLEASE let him know if you have a Rostock he can borrow for the show. We'll make it worth your time to loan it out ;) These guys did some amazing stuff with their machines, and we're happy to be a part of it in any way possible.
jeffhuber
Printmaster!

Post by jeffhuber »

Thanks John! I tell everyone how great these machines are. The vertical build volume and extendability is killer for prosthetics.

Edit: spelling
Rostock max v2 with e3d v6
Kevinvandeusen
Printmaster!

Re: Borrow printer in San Antonio/Austin for prosthetic conf

Post by Kevinvandeusen »

If you were in SC, you could borrow mine! It is so much fun to show it off at events. We will be at makerfaire in charlotte in October exhibiting
Distributor of SeeMeCNC in South Carolina
andystifel3D
Noob

Post by andystifel3D »

I have a Rostock Max v2 I wouldn't mind lending you, but I am in Dallas so that would mean a 4 hour drive each way for you to pickup/drop off. Still, if it's worth it to you I'd be willing to discuss it. Send me a PM if you like.
DSteck
Printmaster!

Post by DSteck »

How long do you need it? I use mine (V1) a lot at work (Austin). Biggest nozzle I have is 0.4mm though. It's got the Trick Laser arms and E3D V6 hot end with a 24V power supply for the bed, so it's kind of mutant in the fact that the PSU doesn't fit in the base.

Return to “The Lounge”