SeeMeCNC Headquarters Machine Pics

Post a pic of your CNC machines!
PartDaddy
Printmaster!

SeeMeCNC Headquarters Machine Pics

Post by PartDaddy »

The H-1 with electronics below. Originally how I envisioned it. We'll soon offer this as an upgrade. I still need to make the mounting panel for the Velleman temp boards and switches. Switches to control power to heaters, main power, lights and future accessories.
H-1 with electronics mounted under. A new kit will soon be available.
H-1 with electronics mounted under. A new kit will soon be available.
SeeMeCNC Electronic mounting
SeeMeCNC Electronic mounting
SeeMeCNC H-1 with Electronic mounting and prototype heated bed.
SeeMeCNC H-1 with Electronic mounting and prototype heated bed.
There is a heated bed prototype I made weeks ago shown in the picture. Oly & I hope to make test prints this week.
~PartDaddy
SeeMeCNC Owner & Founder
Blackpoint Engineering is SeeMeCNC
Since 1996
michaellatif
Printmaster!

Re: SeeMeCNC Headquarters Machine Pics

Post by michaellatif »

Looking good. What type of HPB is that? Nichrome wire? Also, any tips on how to level the bed easily?
Mike Latif
H-1 #3
PartDaddy
Printmaster!

Post by PartDaddy »

Hi Michael, I used one 6-32 x 1" flat head phillips in each corner. Instead of messing with springs, I just used only nylon lock nuts. The table is aluminum with RTV hi temp, nichrome wire, and more RTV.

I drilled holes in the stock table.

I jogged the table around slowly with the nozzle nearly touching. Then I used a business card to feel some interference between the nozzle and table. I jogged to sac corner several times and adjusted the table up or down as needed by loosenng or tightening the nylon lock nuts.

If this works, Oly & I will offer a kit.

We also are supporting the printed circuit board concept. I think both are good solutions.
~PartDaddy
SeeMeCNC Owner & Founder
Blackpoint Engineering is SeeMeCNC
Since 1996
Extrude3D
Printmaster!

Post by Extrude3D »

As someone who is looking to buy the H-1 kit, should I wait for this revision.

How long will it take until the new kit is shipped or made?
-Extrude3D/Brent
johnoly99
Printmaster!

Post by johnoly99 »

Extrude, Oly from seeme here. We will be selling that stand kit as an option/upgrade, it won't be in the base kit, and our heated bed is prob. going to be a PCB bed that some of the other guys on this site here have been working on. If I were starting a build, I would go for the kit now, and build it/run it/have fun, and when the new stuff came out, pop for that later. Most likely, you will be wanting to play around with nozzle sizes and need parts etc... for mods, so you could order it then too.
Extrude3D
Printmaster!

Post by Extrude3D »

johnoly99 wrote:Extrude, Oly from seeme here. We will be selling that stand kit as an option/upgrade, it won't be in the base kit, and our heated bed is prob. going to be a PCB bed that some of the other guys on this site here have been working on. If I were starting a build, I would go for the kit now, and build it/run it/have fun, and when the new stuff came out, pop for that later. Most likely, you will be wanting to play around with nozzle sizes and need parts etc... for mods, so you could order it then too.
Okay, sounds good. I shot you guys an email too.
-Extrude3D/Brent

Return to “Show us your machine!”