Gopro Mount

A place to post your fails. We know you got 'em, now share what you think caused 'em
teoman
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Gopro Mount

Post by teoman »

I was trying to make this:
http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:451116/#files" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

But somehow it did not turn out quite to be as nice as i wanted. Hot end temp is 232 degs. Heated bed is 90 degs.
Printed with raft. Filament is Octave. I removed a the raft and a bit of the support before i thought of taking pics and posting.
Attachments
Side veiw
Side veiw
20140910_130911.jpg
20140910_130918.jpg
Bottom view
Bottom view
Settings
Settings
Settings
Settings
When on mobile I am brief and may be perceived as an arsl.
Mac The Knife
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Re: Gopro Mount

Post by Mac The Knife »

What slicing program is that?
R-Max V2
Eris
Folger Tech FT-5 R2
teoman
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Post by teoman »

Matter control 1.1.3.

I updated to the latest version because it was mentioned that it had an extra configuration (interface layers) for support material.

And before you ask...
Attachments
Getting the latest
Getting the latest
Updating it
Updating it
When on mobile I am brief and may be perceived as an arsl.
critical_limit
Printmaster!

Post by critical_limit »

teoman wrote:I was trying to make this:
http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:451116/#files" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

But somehow it did not turn out quite to be as nice as i wanted. Hot end temp is 232 degs. Heated bed is 90 degs.
Printed with raft. Filament is Octave. I removed a the raft and a bit of the support before i thought of taking pics and posting.

Which Speed you are printing?

Seems that when it Comes higher there is not enough cooling time for the ABS before the next Layer is printed.
In Matter Control there is a Option to set the min. Layer time. Try to set it higher and/or reduce Speed and Head-Temperature.

I often have this printing small Parts running Speed to high. Slow it down, take a coffee ;-)

Return to “FAIL HAPPENS ! ! !”