macOS Sierra 10.12.1 can't connect, can't see prefs file?

benjaminhill
Prints-a-lot

macOS Sierra 10.12.1 can't connect, can't see prefs file?

Post by benjaminhill »

I'm not entirely sure this is the cause, but I am very suspicious.

I updated my laptop's OS to the latest Sierra 10.12.1. The next time I started MatterControl, I noticed that the print area was square instead of the Rostock Max v2 circular area I'm used to seeing. Then later I couldn't connect to my printer, which is very bad. I tried setting the USB port in the printer config to the USB that was showing up with

Code: Select all

ls /dev/*usb*
and through the config editor, but still couldn't connect.

This comment has me worried
https://www.virtualhere.com/comment/2663

and the "default config file" part of

Code: Select all

./MatterControlMac 
objc[1994]: Class VCWeakObjectHolder is implemented in both /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AVConference.framework/Frameworks/ViceroyTrace.framework/Versions/A/ViceroyTrace (0xa4993090) and /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AVConference.framework/Versions/A/AVConference (0xa49a8e04). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
104 ms 1
5 ms 2
0 ms 3
3 ms 4
Fontconfig error: Cannot load default config file

Cookies: 

Cookies: 

Cookies: 

Cookies: 
Waiting for a connection on port 52727...
Unable to open public port (UPnP)
Error: System.NotSupportedException: Specified method is not supported.
  at Mono.Nat.Pmp.PmpNatDevice.BeginGetSpecificMapping (Protocol protocol, Int32 port, System.AsyncCallback callback, System.Object asyncState) <0xd42e8e8 + 0x0001f> in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Mono.Nat.AbstractNatDevice.GetSpecificMapping (Protocol protocol, Int32 port) <0xd42e8a0 + 0x00032> in <filename unknown>:0 
  at MatterHackers.MatterControl.Plugins.CloudServices.CloudServicesListener.DeviceFound (System.Object sender, Mono.Nat.DeviceEventArgs args) <0xd42e160 + 0x001ff> in <filename unknown>:0 

Return to “MatterControl”