*SOLD* RMax V4, DC Area

Do you print/build/make/create 'stuff' for modifying SeeMeCNC machines? Post them here if you do so others can see and inquire about getting them!
DDXdesign
Printmaster!

*SOLD* RMax V4, DC Area

Post by DDXdesign »

Well, I just bit the bullet and bought an Artemis, but I am also moving almost all the way across the country in a couple months so it'd probably be much easier to only have one giant printer in that case eh? Selling my V4, less than 2 years old IIRC. I'm the original owner and it has been my workhorse, my only machine for at least a year now.

I upgraded the one base fan to a Noctua for quietness, but not the PS fan (or vice versa, it's been a little while and I can't remember exactly - it's in a thread elsewhere in the forum though).

I haven't done the field service bulletin (extra groundwire) because I don't have or know how to use a multimeter (ammeter/voltmeter). Oops.

Would definitely prefer to sell locally in the DC/MD/VA area, but can drive a little ways to meet up if need be.

$1000 750 or best offer?

Thanks!!
Last edited by DDXdesign on Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DDXdesign
Printmaster!

Re: FS: RMax V4, DC Area

Post by DDXdesign »

Just dropped the price a bunch because I definitely can't afford to have both machines packed and moved, and I discovered neither will fit in my Jeep alongside, yknow, the humans that are making the trip with me.

I'm pretty sure I can fit it as is, unpacked, to drive and meet someone though. Within the DC metro area, maybe a little further for the right deal?

Thanks!
geneb
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Post by geneb »

Mail a human? :D

g.
Delta Power!
Defeat the Cartesian Agenda!
http://www.f15sim.com - 80-0007, The only one of its kind.
http://geneb.simpits.org - Technical and Simulator Projects
DDXdesign
Printmaster!

Post by DDXdesign »

geneb wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:20 am Mail a human? :D

g.
LOL well they're both flying out just to make the trip with me so that might be rude.

I did find a local buyer though!

Return to “Members Marketplace”