Upgraded Rostock Max for sale

Do you print/build/make/create 'stuff' for modifying SeeMeCNC machines? Post them here if you do so others can see and inquire about getting them!
Thinker
Plasticator

Upgraded Rostock Max for sale

Post by Thinker »

I have a Rostock Max that has been sitting on my desk that has not been used much. I lost interest in the hobby for a while and then when I came back to it I build a Metal Max. So my original Rostock has been taking up valuable desk space. I figured I would post it here to see if anyone is interested. I'm in Plano, IL if anyone is close and wants to see it in person. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Upgrades
E3D V6 hot end
EZ-struder extruder and Trick Laser "EZ-Mount"
Trick Laser Carbon Fiber arms
Trick Laser LED Ring light
Dual power supplies
24v 25A for heated bed/Hot End
12v 25A for Rambo/fans/lights/etc...
Custom stainless steel push buttons for power and ring light.

Know Issue:

The original atx power supply died and I never had the desire to dismantle the base to replace it. That is why you see the wires coming out of the front door to the external power supply. Everything still works using the external power supply.

If you're still reading then feel free to PM with an offer. Also, I'm willing to include/exclude the power supplies if desired.
IMG_20161230_110013.jpg
IMG_20161230_105919.jpg
IMG_20161230_105902.jpg
Rostock V1
Soon to be Max Metal Frame Enhanced.... :D
geneb
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Re: Upgraded Rostock Max for sale

Post by geneb »

You don't have to dismantle the base to remove the power supply. Four screws and it slides right out.

g.
Delta Power!
Defeat the Cartesian Agenda!
http://www.f15sim.com - 80-0007, The only one of its kind.
http://geneb.simpits.org - Technical and Simulator Projects
Thinker
Plasticator

Re: Upgraded Rostock Max for sale

Post by Thinker »

Gene - Thanks for the correction! I took a look and it does appear you could remove the 4 screws holding the power supply in place and slide it out the side. Certainly a lot less work than I had originally envisioned.
Rostock V1
Soon to be Max Metal Frame Enhanced.... :D

Return to “Members Marketplace”