Rostock Max V2 (Disassembled) in SF Bay Area

Do you print/build/make/create 'stuff' for modifying SeeMeCNC machines? Post them here if you do so others can see and inquire about getting them!
ExplodedZombie
Printmaster!

Rostock Max V2 (Disassembled) in SF Bay Area

Post by ExplodedZombie »

Price (pick-up): $200

If you are near the San Francisco Bay Area (CA), I have a Rostock Max V2, currently disassembled. It's currently in a HDX Box with the hardware in ziploc bags. Yours for the low, low price of $200. If you want the smaller parts, electronics etc, and not the frame, cool I can mail that out.

Includes:
Pretty much everything that came in the V2 kit. I think it was one of the latest iterations of the V2 so it's pretty nice. Only a tiny bit of damage to some of the frame bits but nothing really noticeable. Looks and prints great. Rambo, PSU, frame, all that stuff.

Does not Include:
Hot End! Sorry, the original one got trashed a long time ago.

A few Upgrades:
Trick Laser E3D Effector mount (metal)
vibration dampeners for motors
Aluminum Heat Spreader
Last edited by ExplodedZombie on Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
PartDaddy
Printmaster!

Re: Rostock Max V2 (Disassembled) in SF Bay Area

Post by PartDaddy »

This is an amazing deal. The steppers and RAMBo control board lone is worth this price.
~PartDaddy
SeeMeCNC Owner & Founder
Blackpoint Engineering is SeeMeCNC
Since 1996
ExplodedZombie
Printmaster!

Post by ExplodedZombie »

PartDaddy wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:25 am This is an amazing deal. The steppers and RAMBo control board lone is worth this price.
I'd consider mailing out just the RAMBo and steppers, honestly. I just don't want this awesome machine to go to waste simply bc I am bad at DIY.
emiljt
Noob

Post by emiljt »

Are you willing to ship the whole thing? I might be interested depending on the final price. I've always wanted to get a delta printer, and the Orion was a perfect size for me, but those are getting pretty hard to find. I'm also curious what the differences are between the v2 and the v3 (other than the Duet board).
srgntforest
Plasticator

Post by srgntforest »

If this is still available i definitely want the heated bed assembly. Mine isnt looking so hot. Send me a text or call 1 304 373 3849.
20211201_113638.jpg
20211201_113638.jpg (1.75 MiB) Viewed 3635 times
geneb
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Post by geneb »

That's what happens when you overheat the pads. :)

g.
Delta Power!
Defeat the Cartesian Agenda!
http://www.f15sim.com - 80-0007, The only one of its kind.
http://geneb.simpits.org - Technical and Simulator Projects

Return to “Members Marketplace”