SeeMeCNC Slicing Profiles

The new for 2016 RostockMAX v3!
Bones056
Prints-a-lot

SeeMeCNC Slicing Profiles

Post by Bones056 »

I see that there are some new slicing profiles located in the SeeMeCNC Repositories. I'm trying to load the RostockMax V3 Cura profiles. Not having much luck loading into MatterControl. Are these Cura Profiles for a stand alone version of Cura? Would like to know before I go downloading & installing more software for my printer. I don't like to have a ton of installs for the printer as I have had some trouble doing this with my CNC machine I made. Happy Holidays everyone!!

Jeff
pouncingiguana
Printmaster!

Re: SeeMeCNC Slicing Profiles

Post by pouncingiguana »

Jeff,

The profiles in the Cura profile directory are only for running on Cura. If you want a matter control profile, grab the one from the Mattercontrol directory. Personally I think Cura does a better job of slicing, but your mileage may vary.

-Ryan
th3designlab
Noob

Post by th3designlab »

pouncingiguana wrote:Jeff,

The profiles in the Cura profile directory are only for running on Cura. If you want a matter control profile, grab the one from the Mattercontrol directory. Personally I think Cura does a better job of slicing, but your mileage may vary.

-Ryan
Ryan I'm having trouble trying to set up Cura. I'm stuck on the start and end gcode along with the printhead settings. I'm using a stock v3.

Spencer
pouncingiguana
Printmaster!

Post by pouncingiguana »

th3designlab wrote:
pouncingiguana wrote:Jeff,

-Ryan
Ryan I'm having trouble trying to set up Cura. I'm stuck on the start and end gcode along with the printhead settings. I'm using a stock v3.

Spencer
Spencer,

You can go with the defaults without a problem. Just make sure your nozzle size is right.

-Ryan

Return to “RostockMAX v3”