initial debug

An affordable delta DIY kit made with high quality electronics/parts/hardware
harryatgoldrush
Noob

initial debug

Post by harryatgoldrush »

I got my H2 for fathers day and am very pleased. This is my second 3D printer I got a Kick starter kit for my birthday several years ago. It was a nightmare to assemble but I didn't have any trouble with functioning once I got it together. The H2 is different, I was able to assemble it without too much trouble, some of the wiring was hard to see where they went. Cutting to the chase

Its all assembled Ive checked the wiring three times and everything seems OK, except it doesn't work. while all three motors work they don't seem to syncronize. I've cleared memory and reloaded the firmware three times checked all the parameters 5 times and still no joy. Just now I discovered the assembly instructions say the motor plugs need to be plugged in with the red wire towards the fuses. I just printed out the Mini-Rambo connection guide and it says the red wires away from the fuses. Does it make a difference? Are the Mini-rambo people wrong or the H2 people wrong? What further trouble shooting can I do?

HELP!

cheers
Harry
harryatgoldrush
Noob

Re: initial debug

Post by harryatgoldrush »

Further info on my debug, if I use MatterControl to move the steppers I get a 'stepper disabled' message on the LCD.

Return to “Hacker Series - H2”