Good place for cheap PC's

Desktops, Laptops, Tablets and other computer related hardware
johnoly99
Printmaster!

Good place for cheap PC's

Post by johnoly99 »

Here's a good source for cheap refurb PC's with XP

http://pcdirect.com

We have bought quite a few PC's and parts/pieces from them, they're local to us, but ship anywhere, and have decent service and prices
Dave_Sohlstrom
Printmaster!

Re: Good place for cheap PC's

Post by Dave_Sohlstrom »

John

Way back when you were online with your Ustream channel and you held up a very small computer. Do you recall what that computer was and where one can be bought and cost.
Dave Sohlstrom

H-1 Tank
johnoly99
Printmaster!

Post by johnoly99 »

Ahh, Mine I use is a Shuttle brand PC box. They don't come with CD drives or much of anything, but they're nice and small. Newegg and tiger direct both have them usually as barebones kits or lower level PC's. The ones I have are Core2 Duo proc. which are plenty for mach3
tom10122
Printmaster!

Post by tom10122 »

ebay always has some cheap dells
awander
Prints-a-lot

Post by awander »

Andy Wander
JohnStack
Printmaster!

Post by JohnStack »

I've bought Macs and PCs from these folks. They now specialize in parts but I've seen great blowout prices on laptops.

http://renewabletechnologyresources.com/
Technologist, Maker, Willing to question conventional logic
http://dropc.am/p/KhiI1a" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
BuckeyeVolunteer
Printmaster!

Post by BuckeyeVolunteer »

I have 100 Dell 755 small form factor that I got from a surplus auction, I don't need all of them so if anyone is interested they will have 1gb ram, 320gb hard drive, fresh load of windows XP and validated or the Linux of your choice. Comes with a dell keyboard and mouse, no monitor is included $50 plus shipping and no out the US shipping. A monitor built specific for them is available for an additional $20 and shipping costs. I am not a business just an individual with about 50 extra computers. I also have alot of Dell Optiplex 740 for the same price and options. I am A+ and N+ certified so I know what I'm doing and the units will be fully tested before it's shipped. I also load Malwarebytes, Clamwin antivirus, and Ccleaner and Apache Open Office, Adobe Reader, Picasa. All updates will be done prior to shipping so you don't have to. Just private message me or email me from my profile and I will get back to you. I don't do next day shipping I have a regular job and will be loading and testing after work and on the weekends. I have a paypal account which is the easiest to use for payment.

Return to “Computer Hardware”