Bed levling issue after carbon arm upgrade on v2

Having a problem? Post it here and someone will be along shortly to help
Primate
Noob

Bed levling issue after carbon arm upgrade on v2

Post by Primate »

So I finally bit the bullet and upgraded my max v2 with the carbon arms / alloy ball joints/ moulded cheap skates / and easy struder / plus I have upgraded the hot head to a E3D6 hot head .
Machine is printing ok but I can't get the print to level , I went threw using the levling macro from the rostock v2 build page and I have had to reduce my horizontal radius from 144mm to 116mm to get all 4 points level , then when I use the level calibration set up in matter control 13 points the centre is bang on but the outer points are any where from 4-9mm lower and when it's adjusted the first layers are printed high and I can see the hot end fluctuations in hight as it travels making for wave prints. Is there somthing I should be changing in the eprom for the new carbon arms ? ( I have adjusted the arm radius to the new arm length , ) I'm thonkig of trying the v4 profile ! Any thoughts?
dalzielmiller
Noob

Re: Bed levling issue after carbon arm upgrade on v2

Post by dalzielmiller »

How to restore the shine on your laminate floors with little budget

A luxurious flooring choice that expertly replicates the appearance of wood is laminate flooring. The flooring is remarkably water resistant and extremely long lasting. Additionally, laminate flooring feels warm and supple underfoot. Laminates are simple to maintain thanks to their flat surface, which doesn't collect dust. However, many homeowners find it extremely difficult to keep laminate flooring's shiny surface in good condition. The surface of your laminate can occasionally get dull owing to improper cleaning procedures that result in the accumulation of cleaning product residues. You'll discover how to make laminate floors shine with The King Live in this post.

Get dust off laminate floors

Your laminates can stay clean by doing routine dusting. People will step on dust that has accumulated on a laminate floor, causing it to attach to the surface and dull the floor's luster. Therefore, to avoid dust accumulation on the floor surface, we advise routine sweeping. The first step in making laminate floors shine is daily dust clearance. Following these steps will help you do that:
  • Use a vacuum or a microfiber mop to remove dirt, dust, and loose debris from the floor's surface.
  • Avoid scratching the floor when using a vacuum, avoid utilizing the hard floor attachment. Additionally, do not use a vacuum that has a beater bar.
  • Avoid using harsh scrubbing brooms since they could harm your flooring.

Whip up a home-made cleaner

You don't need to battle with how to shine laminate floors with pricey but ineffective treatments when you can build your own using this straightforward procedure.

Step 1: Find an empty, spotless spray bottle that you can use to make your laminate cleaner.

Step 2: Add a half cup of rubbing alcohol and a half cup of white vinegar to the spray bottle's water, stirring well after each addition.

Step 3: Apply the cleanser directly to the surface of the floor in a thin, equal layer. To avoid treading on the freshly cleaned surface, always begin work on a small section. Start cleaning from the internal end, moving toward the door, and then out to make it easier.

Step 4: Use a clean, flat-head microfibre mop to gently wipe the floor in the direction of the grain. It is among the best methods for shining laminate wood floors.

Step 5: Work methodically on small areas of the floor, making sure to thoroughly wipe the area after mopping.

Step 6: Until the entire floor has been cleaned, keep using the spray and wipe method to apply the cleaning solution.

Step 7: Before entering the room, let the floor air-dry for about 30 minutes. Aside from that, refrain from stepping on the ground or allowing anyone else to do so.

Maintaining the shine on your laminate floors

Even though you are aware of how to make laminate floors shine, it is as important to understand how to maintain laminate floor shine. These techniques listed below will help you.
  • To keep your floor clean, regularly vacuum or brush the dust and grime off of it.
  • Use the proper laminate floor cleaning solution and a microfiber mop to mop frequently.
  • Use a dust trap mat at the front door to stop dirt, dust, and other particles from being tracked inside the house. When you step on the debris, the floor might get scratched. As a result, the technique proves to be a fantastic preventive measure for maintaining the shine on laminate hardwood floors.
  • Spills should be cleaned up right away because laminates aren't completely water-resistant.
Obviously, one of the most well-liked flooring options that is intended to shine and go well with the rest of the decor in your area is laminate flooring. Keep in mind the cleaning and upkeep guidelines above you should follow if you have laminate floors and you will have no regret.

Return to “Troubleshooting”