RoStoft Software....

Here's where you can find the official (and unofficial too) things like assembly instructions etc...
type
Prints-a-lot

RoStoft Software....

Post by type »

I just saw this update on the home page of SeeMeCNC's website (http://shop.seemecnc.com/main.sc) and they are offering a RoSoft software bundle that has everything a new user would need to get started.

"RoSoft Installer now available for Download today for Windows users!!!

The new RoSoft installer for Rostock MAX users includes everything you need, all in one place. Especially for first time users, it's hard to know where to go, which software/programs to download, what versions to use etc... Now, all you need to do is go to

http://download.seemecnc.com/RoSoft and you can download the new installer. When you run it, it will install a folder that contains the Arduino Software, Rostock MAX firmware, Assembly/Users Manuals, Slicing software configurations, and more.

Let us know if you find any bugs or issues with RoSoft"

I downloaded this software and could not even open it. There is no file extension. Its not a Zip or EXE or folder. I extracted it and got 100k files that I cannot do anything with. Please test this sort of thing 1st.
Flateric
Printmaster!

Re: RoStoft Software....

Post by Flateric »

Ya, I get the exact same issue. Tried renaming it, no go.

They sure have it on a damn fast server though, got all 130megs in like 14 seconds.

I am on a nifty 250mb connection though.... :)

I also tried the .exe extension and I get a not compatible with my version of windows error. Perhaps it is for MAC?
"Now you see why evil will always triumph! Because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
Flateric
Printmaster!

Re: RoStoft Software....

Post by Flateric »

Got it figured.

Add .msi to the end and it works
"Now you see why evil will always triumph! Because good is dumb." - Spaceballs

Return to “Rostock MAX Official Docs”