OctoPrint Stream

Post your streaming time/info here, so people know when you're printing live
kellyds
Plasticator

OctoPrint Stream

Post by kellyds »

Howdy all,

Playing with OctoPrint and Rostock Max v2. I've had it assembled for a little under a week and I must say the machine and the tools are incredibly easy to setup.

Printing the top of a case for my Raspberry Pi 2 that is currently controlling the printer.

<<print is completed - redacted>>

Print will probably end around 1130am CST.

Sean
Last edited by kellyds on Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KAS
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Re: OctoPrint Stream

Post by KAS »

Looking good. Thought about doing something like this myself. Would be neat to have a forum addon or page that showed when a print was live and anyone could tune in and watch.
kellyds
Plasticator

Post by kellyds »

KAS wrote:Looking good. Thought about doing something like this myself. Would be neat to have a forum addon or page that showed when a print was live and anyone could tune in and watch.
Thanks, I'm still trying to dial in the print settings. This is all new territory for me, but it seems to be going smoothly so far.

Getting the Raspberry PI setup and configured was a breeze. The OctoPrint image is really quite good.

Instructions are here: http://octoprint.org/download/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sean
drunkenmugsy
Printmaster!

Post by drunkenmugsy »

I could not get my wifi to work at all with the octoprint image. I finally just loaded raspian and built octoprint manually. Wifi is working now. I just need to get a good printer profile or sit down and xfer stuff over.
I have the Tenda USB wifi stub. It is known compatible to raspberryPi.

Return to “Live Stream Announcments”