SeeMeCNC Crew on the road to Bay Area Maker Faire

If we're going to be at a makerfaire, trade show, or event, we will post it here.
PartDaddy
Printmaster!

SeeMeCNC Crew on the road to Bay Area Maker Faire

Post by PartDaddy »

Starting TODAY! Look for twitter, drop cam feeds, facebook posts, and more as SeeMeCNC's John Oly & Awesomenaut "ER" Evan head across the United States on their way to California.

They'll be stopping at some maker spaces and hacker spaces on the way. And next weekend, PartDaddy and additional crew will meet up in San Mateo, CA, for the Bay Area Maker Faire! We look forwardd to seeing you at the Maker Faire!

http://makerfaire.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
~PartDaddy
SeeMeCNC Owner & Founder
Blackpoint Engineering is SeeMeCNC
Since 1996
johnoly99
Printmaster!

Re: SeeMeCNC Crew on the road to Bay Area Maker Faire

Post by johnoly99 »

Made it to Colorado already!

WE stopped the first night at Area 515 in Des Moines. COOL place, Ray from there took us (one at a time obviously) for a ride in his totally electric mazda miata he converted over winter. FAST and fun. We also got to meet up with Mike, who has spent a few weekends with us at KC and Detroit makerfaires helping out and getting to show off his repraps.

Next, we stopped in Denver to visit DenHac. As always, they have some cool stuff there. They built a 'spud gun' that reportedly can take a potato supersonic (not sure, but i'm guessing barley pops were involved in their calculations :) It was their open house night, but the nice weather had many out doing something else they said.

We are on our way to Las Vegas today, hoping to meet up with a few friends from the IRC channels, like Arc_Tesla. We'll be hunting down any makerspaces we can find there and seeing if they need any 3D printing stuffs :)

Hoping to get to San Mateo by late Monday, as a few friends of mine are speaking at the MakerCon this year, and I figured I'd find a way to sneak in and help them out,
JohnStack
Printmaster!

Post by JohnStack »

All I want to know is if you got that big damned printer you were working on done?

Safe travels. I'll try to fly up for the day. Not 100% sure since I have to be in Phoenix the next day.
Technologist, Maker, Willing to question conventional logic
http://dropc.am/p/KhiI1a" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
bubbasnow
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Post by bubbasnow »

too bad you didn't drive through Utah on Saturday.. we got a pretty good and free aerospace museum http://www.hill.af.mil/library/museum/
johnoly99
Printmaster!

Post by johnoly99 »

MADE IT!

Everyones here today, just getting into emails this morning, so sorry for a delay in the usual response time guys
gajtguy
Printmaster!

Post by gajtguy »

Pics or it's not true... For the "SeeMe" crew to not post pictures of the events your at, seems to go against the company name. Dont-ya-think?
Lightpath
Printmaster!

Post by Lightpath »

It was great meeting you guys today!

Return to “SeeMeCNC crew in the wild”