HE280 Hotends now on the website

General info from SeeMeCNC HQ
Mac The Knife
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Re: HE280 Hotends now on the website

Post by Mac The Knife »

PartDaddy wrote:The RMAX v3 major components will all be sold separately. So the frame kit will not include any electronics or hot end.

Includes all hi strength injection mold parts and new molded spool holder. Also includes hardware to mount all electronic components we currently offer (ue hardware for mounting RAMBo and RaspPi). A v3 frame kit will not include t-slot rails and no wiring and no electronics of any kind.

Thank you!

Does this include the carriages, arms and effector plate?
R-Max V2
Eris
Folger Tech FT-5 R2
geneb
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Post by geneb »

I wouldn't think so - unless you've got a v2 shipped prior to Jan 1, 2016, you've got the right carriages arms and effector platform already.

g.
Delta Power!
Defeat the Cartesian Agenda!
http://www.f15sim.com - 80-0007, The only one of its kind.
http://geneb.simpits.org - Technical and Simulator Projects
cabbage stack
Noob

Post by cabbage stack »

My crew & I are in New York for the World Maker Faire this week, so apologies for some delay getting this listed.
That explains it! I wanted to buy a V3 w/ Rasberry (I've been saving up $$$ for this for a lonnnngg time!), but no one has been avaiable for chat all week long!
Well look forward to a chat about what all I need and a sale come next week! Hope you guys have a great time at World Maker Faire!
travelphotog
Printmaster!

Post by travelphotog »

PartDaddy wrote:The RMAX v3 major components will all be sold separately. So the frame kit will not include any electronics or hot end.

The RMAX v3 frame kit will cost $269. We'll run a temporary sale for existing customers who want to upgrade. This includes all hardware to assemble the top and bottom frames. Includes all hi strength injection mold parts and new molded spool holder. Also includes hardware to mount all electronic components we currently offer (ue hardware for mounting RAMBo and RaspPi). A v3 frame kit will not include t-slot rails and no wiring and no electronics of any kind.

You should get the rev8 heated bed. Although, staying true to backward compatibility, you could use your rev7. The difference is the thickness. The rev8 is 1mm thick. The bed is not bolted down and floats. This allows thermal expansion and eliminates any warping to the glass build surface. The 3mm boro glass easily overcomes any warping during heating of the rev8 bed. You should also know not to over tighten the blue bed clamps, so you avoid flexing the glass build surface, so it's kept as flat as possible.

My crew & I are in New York for the World Maker Faire this week, so apologies for some delay getting this listed.

Thank you!
Any chance of folks being able to order just the nylon parts without wood frame parts? I have an idea or two in mind for the Houston Maker Faire coming up. :O)
http://713maker.com/ Custom aluminum and carbon fiber hot end mounts for the Rostock Max and Orion.
Mac The Knife
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Post by Mac The Knife »

Any chance to order just the hotend without the pc board, fans etc.
R-Max V2
Eris
Folger Tech FT-5 R2
PartDaddy
Printmaster!

Post by PartDaddy »

just posted the frame kit http://forum.seemecnc.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10910

@travelphotog
give me a few days, the millions of people from New York and honking and noise is still ringing in my head...

i think after I put together the main frame kit, I can back-out the laser cut parts, then make a new part number for you guys

Ok, hot end no probing circuit board. You may want the connector for the plug. I am going to have a proto 1mm dia nozzle before long. For some folks, this might seem costly, but an entire HE280 with big nozzle ready to go on the hot end just plugs in and probes. You can experiment with hot ends and heated beds. Then easily switch back and print in 5 mins or so.

I've had particular fun printing off center after a probing.
~PartDaddy
SeeMeCNC Owner & Founder
Blackpoint Engineering is SeeMeCNC
Since 1996
travelphotog
Printmaster!

Post by travelphotog »

@PartDaddy Please take your time. no rush on our end. We are looking at an idea here which I messaged you about. We have over a month to work on it so no worries. Very much looking forward to this as I have had a number of requests in relation to the message I sent. Relax and enjoy some rest! I know Detroit was a mad house and my friends said you guys were slammed 24/7 at NYC.
http://713maker.com/ Custom aluminum and carbon fiber hot end mounts for the Rostock Max and Orion.

Return to “General Announcments”