GCode & Test Prints Section Added

General info from SeeMeCNC HQ
brent
Printmaster!

GCode & Test Prints Section Added

Post by brent »

Happy Holidays,

I have added the GCode and test print section to the forum and provided some general clean-up/pruning.

This new section (GCode & Test Prints) allows new users to post their GCode and a picture(s) of their print and get feedback from community members on their print. Experts can share their configurations and photos to help other achieve the same quality that they have. With more people adding new hardware (such as the e3d hotend) onto their printer, they can post before/after pictures that might allow a person decide whether or not to purchase the upgrade/modification.

-0x3ngineering/brent
Eaglezsoar
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Re: GCode & Test Prints Section Added

Post by Eaglezsoar »

0x3ngineering wrote:Happy Holidays,

I have added the GCode and test print section to the forum and provided some general clean-up/pruning.

This new section (GCode & Test Prints) allows new users to post their GCode and a picture(s) of their print and get feedback from community members on their print. Experts can share their configurations and photos to help other achieve the same quality that they have. With more people adding new hardware (such as the e3d hotend) onto their printer, they can post before/after pictures that might allow a person decide whether or not to purchase the upgrade/modification.

-0x3ngineering/brent
Welcome to the SeeMeCNC staff and this forum.
It's good to see someone from the staff on the forum.
Happy Holidays to you also!
brent
Printmaster!

Post by brent »

Eaglezsoar wrote: Welcome to the SeeMeCNC staff and this forum.
I'm not a staff member just a member of the community.
Eaglezsoar
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Post by Eaglezsoar »

0x3ngineering wrote:
Eaglezsoar wrote: Welcome to the SeeMeCNC staff and this forum.
I'm not a staff member just a member of the community.
You're signature threw me off. Welcome to the Forum as a member of the community!
brent
Printmaster!

Post by brent »

Eaglezsoar wrote:You're signature threw me off. Welcome to the Forum as a member of the community!
Thanks, I also went through the moderator log and cleaned it up a bit. Thank you, Eaglezoar, for reporting posts.
Eaglezsoar
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Post by Eaglezsoar »

0x3ngineering wrote:
Eaglezsoar wrote:You're signature threw me off. Welcome to the Forum as a member of the community!
Thanks, I also went through the moderator log and cleaned it up a bit. Thank you, Eaglezoar, for reporting posts.
I am confused. You are not a member of SeemeCNC staff but you have admin access to the forum? I think I must have missed a message from Part Daddy, but I seem
to remember he said he hired someone to help build the Orions. That's who I thought you were.
I report all spam, I hate spam with a passion. If a spammer put all that energy in doing something constructive just imagine what they could accomplish.
brent
Printmaster!

Post by brent »

Eaglezsoar wrote:
0x3ngineering wrote:
I am confused. You are not a member of SeemeCNC staff but you have admin access to the forum? I think I must have missed a message from Part Daddy, but I seem
to remember he said he hired someone to help build the Orions. That's who I thought you were.
I report all spam, I hate spam with a passion. If a spammer put all that energy in doing something constructive just imagine what they could accomplish.
That would be Guanu.

Return to “General Announcments”