Re: velleman wiring to Phebe

Post by martinezfrank95 »

velleman light turns on on hot bed a minute the goes off
Eaglezsoar
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Post by Eaglezsoar »

martinezfrank95 wrote:velleman light turns on on hot bed a minute the goes off
Does the hotbed get warm while the light is on?
You probably made the Velleman from a kit, check to make sure that all parts are oriented the right
way, diodes, capacitors and transistors. The most common cause of failure on the Velleman kits are
diodes that are inserted backwards, electrolytic capacitors that have the positive and negative reversed
or a transistor that is backwards. If the velleman seems to be okay, next check for wiring problems.
Let us know after checking all these things.
martinezfrank95
Plasticator

Post by martinezfrank95 »

velleman problem. i build it from a kit conect it to phebe bed and it has its own power so when i flip the switch the velleman goes on and the bed starts to heat up then all of a sudden it turns off. i put the velleman together like the instruction on the R6 i install a 1k resistor instead of sodering a jumper .
Eaglezsoar
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Post by Eaglezsoar »

martinezfrank95 wrote:velleman problem. i build it from a kit conect it to phebe bed and it has its own power so when i flip the switch the velleman goes on and the bed starts to heat up then all of a sudden it turns off. i put the velleman together like the instruction on the R6 i install a 1k resistor instead of sodering a jumper .
I am putting out a request to all present or past owners of the H-1 printer to help this gentleman with the problem he is having with his Velleman temperature control.
There has to be someone on this forum who still owns one of these who can offer to help. Please acknowledge this message. I am also putting this request in the troubleshooting
forum.

Return to “H-1.1 3D Printers”