Rambo End Stop Connector

The RAMBo board is finally here, and here's a place to talk about it!
Pyropainter
Printmaster!

Rambo End Stop Connector

Post by Pyropainter »

My intention is to get my Rostock Max v2 set up so I can utilize the Open DACT software on my machine. I realize that I will need to add a micro switch to the existing electronics of my machine. The trouble that I am having is locating a supplier that sells the connectors that plug into the Rambo board. I am sure that I am Googling the wrong questions. Will you help me locate someone that sells the connector that allows micro switches to be connected to the Rambo Controller. Please add the correct name for these connection so that I may know what to call them the future.

Thank you in advance.
magicmushroom666
Prints-a-lot

Re: Rambo End Stop Connector

Post by magicmushroom666 »

Dupont connectors are a good start. You can always use those with standard pitch headers.
Pyropainter
Printmaster!

Post by Pyropainter »

Thank you for your help. I got to thinking that these connectors look similar to the ones used in the RC Model Airplane World (something I pretended to do in another life). I dug thru some of my old stuff and found some old servo connectors and extensions. I believe I will try this for now. What I would like to find is a connector that has the retaining mechanism. Anyone have a source for them?

Thank you.
Eaglezsoar
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Post by Eaglezsoar »

Pyropainter wrote:Thank you for your help. I got to thinking that these connectors look similar to the ones used in the RC Model Airplane World (something I pretended to do in another life). I dug thru some of my old stuff and found some old servo connectors and extensions. I believe I will try this for now. What I would like to find is a connector that has the retaining mechanism. Anyone have a source for them?

Thank you.
See here: http://www.hansenhobbies.com/products/c ... in_lp_1x4/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Pyropainter
Printmaster!

Post by Pyropainter »

Thanks for your help, I will check them out.

Return to “RAMBo”