Repetier Host Mac Temp Question

Talk about the Repetier Host software here (http://repetier.com)
Broose
Printmaster!

Repetier Host Mac Temp Question

Post by Broose »

I've been running my Rostock Max using Repetier Host from both a PC and a Mac. I was wondering why in the Mac version I am not getting a real-time readout of the temperature of the hot end and bed as I do on the PC version. The temperature displays the commanded temp, not the value read by the thermistor. Is there something I need to tweak in the firmware to get it to work or is it a shortcoming of the Mac software? My LCD shows the real temp and the temp changes when I command it to from the Mac.
Versions: Repetier Host Mac v5.5, Repetier Firmware .81
-B
Screen Shot 2013-04-15 at 1.43.26 PM.png
Polygonhell
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Re: Repetier Host Mac Temp Question

Post by Polygonhell »

Broose wrote:I've been running my Rostock Max using Repetier Host from both a PC and a Mac. I was wondering why in the Mac version I am not getting a real-time readout of the temperature of the hot end and bed as I do on the PC version. The temperature displays the commanded temp, not the value read by the thermistor. Is there something I need to tweak in the firmware to get it to work or is it a shortcoming of the Mac software? My LCD shows the real temp and the temp changes when I command it to from the Mac.
Versions: Repetier Host Mac v5.5, Repetier Firmware .81
-B
Screen Shot 2013-04-15 at 1.43.26 PM.png
Those values are the set temperature, the actual temperature should be on the graph and in the bar at the bottom of the screen.
Broose
Printmaster!

Re: Repetier Host Mac Temp Question

Post by Broose »

Got it - Thanks. I was looking in the wrong place. I didn't think to look at the bottom of the screen. The bottom of the screen showed extruder 25790084 (or something like that) followed by the temp until I unchecked all of the temperature settings from the temp pull down menu then exited the app, restarted, then checked them. Now it just shows Extruder temp and heated bed temp at the bottom and is much easier to read.
-B

Return to “Repetier Host”