Checksum errors

Talk about the Repetier Host software here (http://repetier.com)
foshon
Printmaster!

Checksum errors

Post by foshon »

Last week I made a change to my firmware, enabling dual extruders. Since then, I have been receiving checksum errors. They do not seem to effect the print as I just finished a 7 hour monster this morning. Any ideas?
Purple = sarcasm

Please do a board search before posting your question, many have been answered with very time consuming detail already.
JohnStack
Printmaster!

Re: Checksum errors

Post by JohnStack »

First, no idea.

Second, I wanna see pics and a write up about how you enabled the dual extruders. Start to finish...lol
Technologist, Maker, Willing to question conventional logic
http://dropc.am/p/KhiI1a" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cpunches
Printmaster!

Post by cpunches »

Foshon I read somewhere that those can be result of "line noise" in the USB cable. I get the same error periodically and it hasn't seemed to affect any of the print jobs. I do occasionally move the cable around and away from any other wires (like the hotend or extruder wires) running to the RAMBO.
foshon
Printmaster!

Post by foshon »

cpunches wrote:Foshon I read somewhere that those can be result of "line noise" in the USB cable. I get the same error periodically and it hasn't seemed to affect any of the print jobs. I do occasionally move the cable around and away from any other wires (like the hotend or extruder wires) running to the RAMBO.

I will tinker with this, thanks! BTW you can call me Neil. :)
Purple = sarcasm

Please do a board search before posting your question, many have been answered with very time consuming detail already.

Return to “Repetier Host”