Repetier direct connect and .. commands waiting

Talk about the Repetier Host software here (http://repetier.com)
[email protected]
Noob

Repetier direct connect and .. commands waiting

Post by [email protected] »

I'm running Repetier on Windows 7 for my Delta Orion and i am attempting doing a direct connect. i have the driver installed and com port identified and all printer settings per the manual.
but when i connect, Repetier appears to connect but the printer wont respond to any commands and lists ...Commands waiting which increments each time i ask it to do something else.

I reinstalled all software but doesnt seem to help- any ideas appreciated- thanks!
Captain Starfish
Printmaster!

Re: Repetier direct connect and .. commands waiting

Post by Captain Starfish »

Baud rate set to ... in printer settings? Should be 250000.
[email protected]
Noob

In repetier it's set to 250000 but i just noticed in the Windows 7 device manager for the COM5 Rambo device driver it is set to 9600 [not sure if this matters].
Captain Starfish
Printmaster!

Post by Captain Starfish »

Nup, the device driver is the default and one of the first things the app will do when it fires up is change it to 250000.

Sorry, that's me tapped for ideas. Gone through the FAQs and searched other USB problem threads yet?
[email protected]
Noob

Yes will continue to experiment- try some other computers to see if that helps- thanks.
forrie
Printmaster!

Post by forrie »

I had to change the baud rate in the firmware before uploading before I could connect on my V2 - not sure about the Orion. Then make sure the firmware, rep host and the printer are all set the same. From memory the file to change was configuration.h
I'm not an alcoholic...I'm Australian!
Eaglezsoar
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Post by Eaglezsoar »

forrie wrote:I had to change the baud rate in the firmware before uploading before I could connect on my V2 - not sure about the Orion. Then make sure the firmware, rep host and the printer are all set the same. From memory the file to change was configuration.h
The Orion should come from the factory with its firmware defaulted to 250000. I had no problems connecting to mine when it arrived.
“ Do Not Regret Growing Older. It is a Privilege Denied to Many. ”

Return to “Repetier Host”