PEI coated flex-plate system Kickstarter

General hangout discussion area for other non-printing stuff
klcjr89
Noob

PEI coated flex-plate system Kickstarter

Post by klcjr89 »

Hello, I wanted to share a project that I've been working on for over a year that I launched about a week ago on Kickstarter. It is a textured, PEI powder-coated flex-plate system for all 3D printers, similar to what the MK3 was supposed to ship with.

We give each backer alot of freedom in our reward tiers; we are offering up to 350mm sizes and in any shape (circular or rectangular), and single and double-sided powder coating options. We have two rewards: one for just the flex-plate, and the other reward includes a 150º C rated, flexible magnet that uses an advanced binder material that can withstand the high temperatures, unlike fridge magnets.

Our prices are very aggressive and can't be matched for what we're offering; we include free shipping for all backers, even internationally! Our product is also made entirely in the USA.

If you have the time to check it out, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

I would be more than happy to answer any questions. I am also hoping that I can make it to MRRF.

Kickstarter link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/15 ... -printers/

Two photos showing the beautiful and uniform texture, as well as an example of what our MK52 sheet looks like.

Return to “The Lounge”