Mr Rostock is now alive

Post a pic of your CNC machines!
Peterh226
Plasticator

Mr Rostock is now alive

Post by Peterh226 »

Putting this together was the most fun I've had in a long time. Thanks Gene for the instructions. Taking my time and making sure I understood how each thing worked helped it all go together well. Debugging a broken thermistor wire in the Hot End took a while but then all worked well. 7 hours of printing so far and I'm really happy.
Lots to learn about slicing and accuracy, but I need to get the PEEK fan and the blower printed and working next.
I tried to set up Octoprint and also Repetier-Server on a Raspberry PI but could not get them to connect to the Rambo. Another project.
Also, I want to add some LED lights so it's easier to see what is printing.
First Print - 40mm cube PLA
First Print - 40mm cube PLA
Eaglezsoar
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Re: Mr Rostock is now alive

Post by Eaglezsoar »

Peterh226 wrote:Putting this together was the most fun I've had in a long time. Thanks Gene for the instructions. Taking my time and making sure I understood how each thing worked helped it all go together well. Debugging a broken thermistor wire in the Hot End took a while but then all worked well. 7 hours of printing so far and I'm really happy.
Lots to learn about slicing and accuracy, but I need to get the PEEK fan and the blower printed and working next.
I tried to set up Octoprint and also Repetier-Server on a Raspberry PI but could not get them to connect to the Rambo. Another project.
Also, I want to add some LED lights so it's easier to see what is printing.
MyFirst3DPrint.jpg

That is a fine looking printer and I like the red stripe around the edges of the bottom.
I would like to welcome you to the forum, we will be glad to help you to answer questions or you can help other users.
Happy Printing!
HesDeadJim
Printmaster!

Post by HesDeadJim »

That looks great! Nice job!
Steve S. (HesDeadJim)
Omaha, Nebraska
Rostock Max v2

"I am Dyslexia of Borg. Fusistance is retail. Your ass will be laminated."
Kevinvandeusen
Printmaster!

Post by Kevinvandeusen »

Whoa, my twin printer has been located! Nice job!!!!
Distributor of SeeMeCNC in South Carolina

Return to “Show us your machine!”