not sticking to bed

A pre-assembled Delta Printer that can print a 6" cube 8" tall!
Jsmb768ypl
Plasticator

not sticking to bed

Post by Jsmb768ypl »

I had no issues printing the test print cube but now when i attempt to print something bigger it doesnt stick to the bed, the PLA filament just clumps up at the end of the extruder
Jsmb768ypl
Plasticator

Re: not sticking to bed

Post by Jsmb768ypl »

When it does start printing it's late after the first few things haven't stuck and it does this
Attachments
image.jpeg
Windshadow
Printmaster!

Post by Windshadow »

How did your first two prints in ABS go? the PEEK fan housing and the layer fan housing? did you prep the plate with purple elders glue as per the manual first? since you should not try PLA until you have those ABS fans installed and working I assume you did that is the nozzel clean and did you purge the filament when you changed from ABS to PLA? did you purge before you started the PLA clean nose wipe clean when hot the extrude some filament to be sure it is not curling as it comes out then start the print.
Jsmb768ypl
Plasticator

Post by Jsmb768ypl »

Windshadow wrote:How did your first two prints in ABS go? the PEEK fan housing and the layer fan housing? did you prep the plate with purple elders glue as per the manual first? since you should not try PLA until you have those ABS fans installed and working I assume you did that is the nozzel clean and did you purge the filament when you changed from ABS to PLA? did you purge before you started the PLA clean nose wipe clean when hot the extrude some filament to be sure it is not curling as it comes out then start the print.

My printer didnt come with ABS it came with PLA blue PLA. Everything was installed for me but the LCD screen and the power cable/usb cable. I did remove the bit that is extruded from the printer when it is heating before it started its print. i did put down the glue.
Tincho85
Printmaster!

Post by Tincho85 »

Fix this tower. It looks that there it's printing a bit away from z=0
Untitled-2.jpg
Martín S.
Jsmb768ypl
Plasticator

Post by Jsmb768ypl »

Tincho85 wrote:Fix this tower. It looks that there it's printing a bit away from z=0
Untitled-2.jpg
i do that by running the tower script and adjusting the screw right?
Tincho85
Printmaster!

Post by Tincho85 »

Yes sir
Martín S.

Return to “ORION”