issues when slicing in matter control

bobbyrz1
Plasticator

issues when slicing in matter control

Post by bobbyrz1 »

Matter control seems to create a big retract in the middle of the print which cause the stepper on the extruder to just go buck wild trying to push plastic. I was wondering if anyone else has run into this or has a solution. Matter control doesn't show the g code like repetier did which kinda sucks i tried looking at the exported g code and with out it being separated by line its kinda hard to read. it shows up in the preview window of matter control when i go through the layers as a huge blue dot. it does it with the matter engine and the other slicing engines create a ridiculous number of layers as in exceeding 6000 for something that is not that big. anyone have any suggestions or should i just get repetier set back up. my machine is running the older 0.80 firmware too i don't know if that matters and i am live printing. if i need to upgrade the firmware is there a guide to doing that?

Respectfully,
Bobbyrz
bobbyrz1
Plasticator

Re: issues when slicing in matter control

Post by bobbyrz1 »

I changed the updates control in the settings to beta and installed the update the problem seemed to go away in the preview I'm running a print now to see if its truly fixed or if it will still crash.

Return to “MatterControl”