Auto level not working anymore, cause I moved screws?

craftymethod
Printmaster!

Auto level not working anymore, cause I moved screws?

Post by craftymethod »

Hey guys, Delta v2 here, I ran the auto level again and something is out of wack. I tweaked my end stop screws, am I going to have to re do something before trying the auto leveling feature again?
stonewater
Printmaster!

Re: Auto level not working anymore, cause I moved screws?

Post by stonewater »

I have found the bed calibration in mattercontrol wonky.... usually I can do the Z tower just fine, but then when I move to the next tower, only the coarse granularity moves it down. the problem is that even if you have your Z can be below Zero in the settings, the firmware will not allow it. so it goes back to setting your machine up right the first time. I have found that doing the calibration righ the firs ttime is all that is needed. my prints actually came out worse after using auto bed leveling in mattercontrol.
Tom C
MAX V1
325 MM carbon arms trick trucks effector mount LED ring heat spreader
Corvair750
V6 Hotend
Robo 3D
Flashforge creator
http://WWW.TeslagenX.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - Bedini experimenter kits, books, DVD's
craftymethod
Printmaster!

Re: Auto level not working anymore, cause I moved screws?

Post by craftymethod »

Yeah its weird, I had the calibration ok, decided to re run the auto level and it was too high. I I tried tweaking the screws and now the auto relevel will not allow me to "Z-" far enough to the bed.

Return to “MatterControl”