Smoothieboard group purchase

KAS
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Re: Smoothieboard group purchase

Post by KAS »

Well that's three people just on this site with no email or nothing explaining what's going on. From a customer standpoint that's kind of meh.

Even a receipt in the box stating what was actually sent would be nice. I'm not worried about it, that's what credit card protection is for. I just want my official GLCD because someone said this ebay knockoff sitting beside me wont work :) :mrgreen:
Earthbound
Printmaster!

Post by Earthbound »

KAS wrote:I just want my official GLCD because someone said this ebay knockoff sitting beside me wont work :) :mrgreen:
By the time I ordered my Smoothieboard from Uberclock, the GLCD adapter was sold out. Being impatient, I ordered the adapter (only) from Robotseed. I got an email from RS the next day, asking which GLCD I was using, so they could provide the correct adapter. The Smoothieboard site has a detailed page about how to connect the various GLCD, including clones that have the headers reversed. Not saying that all clones will work, but maybe worth looking into.
"Trust no quote from the Internet." - Abraham Lincoln
KAS
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Post by KAS »

Just received a reply..

/quote

Kevin,

We ran out of GLCD shields and screens at the warehouse ... I have a couple left here though and I will try to get one in the mail for you soon. I have a fever though so I will need to find someone to take it to the post office though.

Cheers,
Mark

Return to “Smoothieboard and variants”