DropLit V1 and NanoDLP

Vat designs and coatings etc..., Electronics and mods, Z stages and mechanisms to release the prints from Vats etc...
mhackney
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

DropLit V1 and NanoDLP

Post by mhackney »

Anyone have a V1 DropLit working with NanoDLP? I have everything installed and trying to sort it out. My RPi is connected to the projector with HDMO and to the GRBL board with a USB cable. I got things in NanoDLP configured enough that when I connect I see the GRBL message in the NanoDLP Terminal and I can issue a $$ to get the help for it. So I know the RPi is talking to the GRBL. But I can't jog Z. Nothing happens.

I also know that I am seeing the projector since I can change projected display when I select the calibration grids under the Projector Calibration tab. Projector Turn On turns the projector on. Projector Turns Off makes the projector display it's boot up message but does not turn it off completely.

So I am communicating with the projector and the GRBL. But there is so little information on how to configure NanoDLP on their web site. I've even read through the printer docs they link to but no help. The SeeMeCNC docs don't include configuring NanoDLP either.

Sublime Layers - my blog on Musings and Experiments in 3D Printing Technology and Art

Start Here:
A Strategy for Successful (and Great) Prints

Strategies for Resolving Print Artifacts

The Eclectic Angler
mhackney
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Re: DropLit V1 and NanoDLP

Post by mhackney »

Got the projector to work. Had the wrong input mode selected.

Sublime Layers - my blog on Musings and Experiments in 3D Printing Technology and Art

Start Here:

The Eclectic Angler
mhackney
ULTIMATE 3D JEDI

Re: DropLit V1 and NanoDLP

Post by mhackney »

Now I have movement. I don't understand the behavior but I can get the Z to move.

Start Here:

The Eclectic Angler

Return to “DropLit”